HIRARC (Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control) have become fundamental to the practice of planning, management and the operation of a business as a basic of risk management. This was recognized as proactive way of managing hazard and risk, so that we will able to control the identified hazard before it become the cause of an accident.
This training program will give the participant skill and knowledge on the best way of developing HIRARC activities at workplace. According to DOSH Guidelines in Occupation Safety and Health Acts (OSHA), all organizations shall conduct HIRARC as part of their regulatory requirement. HIRARC 101 also helps you get started on ensuring compliance to Malaysia’s Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Law, as well as the international Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard - OHSAS 18001.
HIRARC 101 participant will be able :
- To understand the concept of risk assessment.
- To develop HIRARC as per DOSH requirement.
- To recommend practical safety measures in industry.
- To prepare safety practitioners to undertake qualitative risk assessment.
Topics that will be discussed during the course are :
- History of HIRARC
- Requirement of HIRARC
- HIRARC Development
- Advanced HIRARC
This course is suitable for all safety practitioners such as :
- Safety & Health Officers
- Safety / Production Managers
- Safety & Health Committee members
- Security Officers
- Safety Supervisors
- Safety Technicians
- Safety Trainers
- 1-day training from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- 5 CEP Points