Incident investigation is a process to identify the causes of an incident so lesson can be learnt and recurrence can be prevented. The purpose of incident investigation also to identify the key elements of an incident occurred that will helps to produce an accurate incident analysis and reporting.
However, to conduct an effective investigation, each members of the investigation team has to possess a set of soft skills such as interviewing and analyzing skills. This course will helps the participant to develop the skills and identify what are the do's and don'ts during conducting an investigation.
At the end of this course, participant will be able :
- To understand the process of information gathering during investigation.
- To identify the correct ways of conducting investigation.
- To acquire interviewing skill to be applied during an incident investigation.
Topics that will be discussed during the course are :
- Information gathering.
- Investigation team selection.
- Interviewing do's and don'ts.
- Planning an incident investigation.
This course is suitable for all safety practitioners such as :
- Safety & Health Officers
- Safety / Production Managers
- Safety & Health Committee members
- Security Officers
- Safety Supervisors
- Safety Technicians
- Safety Trainers
- 1-day training from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- 5 CEP Points