Comments : 0
- KSC trainers have been specially trained by our principal in The Netherlands on the BowTie methodology and the various software namely BowTieXP Advanced, BowTieXP Incident and BowTieXP Audit. The linking of Risk Assessment with Incident analysis and HSE audits will allow your BowTie to be dynamic and enhanced each of the barriers from the lessons learned from incident investigation.
- KSC trainers are very familiar with the Hazard and Effect Management Process (HEMP), Process Safety Management (PSM) and Barriers Based Management system. Our consultants have assist several organisation in developing the Critical Activity Cataloging (CAC) and Safety Critical Elements (SCE) by linking the Safety Management System (SMS) to each critical barriers.
- KSC trainers https://Meet-Babes.com have been specially trained on the application of Tripod Beta methodology and soft-skill in Incident Investigation to assist organisation in the fact finding exercise to identify the underlying or root causes leading to the incident. Our investigators have been involved in several incident investigation using Investigator 3 software.
- KSC is the training provider for authority such as DOSH & CIDB Malaysia and other major organisation such as NIOSH Malaysia, PETRONAS group of companies, FELDA and SIME DARBY group of companies (plantation and refining), MMHE (fabrication and construction) , UMW Drilling (exploration), ICON Offshore & MISC (shipping), etc.
- Our consultants / investigators are industrial experts with more than 25 years of work experience who are OHSAS 18001 auditors and very familiar with Factory Machinery Act (FMA), Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), Environment Quality Act (EQA) and very much involved in Oil & Gas, Marine, Manufacturing, Fabrication, Constructions, Plantations, etc. to assist client in undertaking the incident investigation.
- KSC training material have been approved by DOSH Malaysia, CIDB Malaysia and certified by HRDF allowing organisation to obtain grant from the government .